Sunday, April 1, 2012

2012 Rowan County Cheerwine



Vinified with love and care near the infamous vineyards of the Silver Valley, this Wine has hints of almonds and cherries.  Who knew that a wine of this caliber could be made in North Carolina?

Yeah - it's April Fool's, no alcohol here, but it is pretty good stuff.  After the beer and whiskey last week, I'm taking a break and this one is quenching my thirst perfectly.

Here's the Cheerwine website ----> Cheerwine

Found this at a local newagent shop along with a great many other "specialty" sodas - it seems that this market is expanding much like the craft beer selection that I see at my local Beer Shoppe.  I need to try more of these - Blueberry, Pineapple, Maple and Rhubarb are just some of the choices, plus some interesting looking Root Beers.

Cheers and have a great April Fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment