Sunday, March 28, 2010

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #23 World Class Fad


Join me for an hour of Cheap Trick songs, songs that are in the spirit of Cheap Trick and some great 7" vinyl.

Here's the Playlist:

Surrender
Cheap Trick
Heaven Tonight

I Can't Take It
Cheap Trick
Next Position Please
Suggested by Jeremy Porter

Sick Man of Europe
Cheap Trick
The Latest

AM Radio
Everclear
Songs From An American Movie Vol. 1: Learning How To Smile

Clock Strikes 10
Famous Monsters
In The Night!!!
Suggested by Joe Syph from the Fully Blown

Quiet Storm King
Fig Dish
That's What Love Songs Often Do
Suggested by Tom From Bomb Out Radio

Heavy Metal Bakesale
Local H
Whatever Happened to P.J. Soles

The Terrestrial Twist
The Soda Pop Kids
Teen Bop Dream

Sleeping Aides & Razorblades
The Exploding Hearts
The Exploding Hearts
EdMeades Late Harvest Zinfandel

California Man
The Move
Harvest 7"
The Best Of The Move

Metal Guru
T.Rex
Reprise 7"
The Essential Collection - Marc Bolan & T. Rex
In the Spirit of Mottey's Garage Glamcast

Keep Fishin
Weezer
Geffen 7"
Maladroit
Suggested by Tim From Timpop Live

Stiff Competition
Cheap Trick
Epic 7"
Heaven Tonight

Speak Easy
Smoke or Fire
Fat Wreck 7"
Prehistoric Knife Fight
Fat Wreck Records Website

Tears In My Beers
Mean Jeans
Forthcoming Trouble In Mind 7"
Record Store Day April 17th, 2010 - Be there!

World Class Fad
Paul Westerberg
Sire 7"
14 Songs

Click the link below to download the podcast:


Remember, send me your songs related to Wine for Red Red Wine on a Sunday #24. If ya feel like contributing, please send your picks to me by March 31st and I'll include them!

For RRW #25, I'll be playin' some songs from Elvis Costello, so if ya have any favorites or songs that have that EC spirit by other artists, let me know or send them my way and I'll be sure to play them.

Send your suggestions to redredwineonasunday@gmail.com
Even better, send me the song you picked and an mp3 of you introducing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment