Sunday, March 14, 2010

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #21 Cool Water


"All covers - All the time" continues as the motto for this week. Got some Punk, Garage, Country and a bit of the Blarney tonight. Hope everyone has a great St. Pats day.

Here's the Playlist:

Sedan Delivery
Feelies
The Good Earth (Reissue)

Cool Water
Johnny Cash
American VI: Ain't No Grave

Unsatisfied
Scout
It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

Oh Candy
Jeremy Porter
AMC4 - A Tribute to Cheap Trick
Jeremy Porter's Website

I Need You
Rationals
Think Rational

Bad Woman
The Chesterfield Kings
Stop!

Can't Explain
You Am I
Berlin Chair (EP)

The Good Life
Impossibles
Rock Music-Tribute to Weezer

The Sunny Side Of The Street
The Rent Boys
An Evening With The Rent Boys
Sent in By Stussey from Worst Case Scenario

Do It
Rollins Band
Do It
Sent in By Stussey from Worst Case Scenario

I've Been Waiting For You
Pixies
4AD 7"
Trompe Le Monde

Grinding Halt
Muslims
Norman 7"
Perfect As Cats: A Tribute To The Cure

Sunday Morning Coming Down
Me First And The Gimme Gimmes
Fat Wreck 7"
Love Their Country

Fortunate Son
Dropkick Murphys
Vagrant 7"
Singles Collection, Volume 2
Covers Project

Cool Water
The Replacements
Sire 7"
Pleased To Meet Me (Expanded Edition)

Honky Tonk Woman
Pogues
WEA 7"
Peace and Love (Reissue)

Redemption Song
Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
Hellcat 7"
StreetCore

Click the link below to download the podcast:


Remember, send me your favorite Weezer songs for Red Red Wine on a Sunday #22. If ya feel like contributing, please send your picks to me by March 17th and I'll include them!

For RRW #23, I'll be playin' some Cheap Trick songs and songs by bands that influenced or were influenced by them, so if you have any favorite songs by the band, send them my way and I'll be sure to play them.

Send your suggestions to redredwineonasunday@gmail.com
Even better, send me the song you picked and an mp3 of you introducing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment