Sunday, March 21, 2010

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #22 FAFA


Tonight we play some Weezer songs, spin some 7" vinyl goodness from the Jukebox including a few from one of the pioneers of Power Pop and raise a glass or two of Red.

Here's the Playlist:

Dope Nose
Weezer
Maladroit
Tim From Timpop Live suggested Keep Fishin',
but I screwed up and played Dope Nose - ooops...
There's always next show!

Blast Off
Rivers Cuomo
Alone: The Home Recordings Of Rivers Cuomo
Details on the "Lost" Weezer album

Good Life
Weezer
Pinkerton
Suggested by Tom From Bomb Out Radio
Menage A Trois Red from the Folie A Deux Winery

Dream City
Free Energy
Stuck on Nothing

The Living North
Cymbals Eat Guitars
Why There Are Mountains

FAFA
Static Taxi
Closer2normal
Sent in by Joe Syph from the Fully Blown

Bovine University
The Fully Blown
Threesome In Sparta
Sent in by Joe Syph from the Fully Blown

Autonomy
Buzzcocks
Singles Going Steady

Nervous Breakdown
Black Flag
SST 7"
7 Inch Wonders Of the World LP

Ticket To L.A.
Urge Overkill
Touch And Go 7"
Americruiser LP

Ten Minutes
The Get Up Kids
Sub Pop 7"
Eudora LP

(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
Weezer
Geffen 7"
Raditude LP

Alex Chilton(Live)
The Replacements
Shit, Shower & Shave Boot
MonkeyBeat

Soul Deep
The Box Tops
Mala 7"
The Best Of The Box Tops: Soul Deep

September Gurls
Big Star
Ardent 7"
Keep an Eye on the Sky Box Set

Watch The Sunrise
Big Star
Ardent 7"
Keep an Eye on the Sky Box Set

Click the link below to download the podcast:


Remember, send me your favorite Cheap Trick songs for Red Red Wine on a Sunday #23. If ya feel like contributing, please send your picks to me by March 24th and I'll include them!

For RRW #24, I'll be playin' some songs about Wine, so if ya know any cool ones, let me know or send them my way and I'll be sure to play them.

Send your suggestions to redredwineonasunday@gmail.com
Even better, send me the song you picked and an mp3 of you introducing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment