Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ebay Rock 45's 5/4/12

Each Friday, I search Ebay for some interesting high $$$ 45s that have sold on Ebay recently and on Saturday morning I post the top 5 along with the corresponding videos so you can judge for yourself if the buyer got a good deal.


Tremors     Wondering Why     $2,300.00

From the Auction:

TREMORS  ,RARE ,IT SEEMS ,SPRINGFIELD ,OHIO  GARAGE ROCK,AND PSYCADELIC 45  LABEL   CATALINA 19469    SPRINGFIELD,OHIO  TRAIL OFF 19469  ETC CATALINA   LABELS  ABOUT  V+++ TO M-ACCEPT FOR  FAINT CIRCLE ,AND LITTLE WEAR 
  
      SONGS  1- WONDERING WHY  UP TEMPO GARAGE ROCK ,COMPARING  
FANTASTIC GARAGE INSTRUMENTATION GREAT ,IF I CAN I WILL PROVIDE PARTIAL                                                                                                                                 SOUND CLIP EACH SIDE   2 -WHAT HAVE I DONE SLOWER  PSYCHCADELIC   SOUND AGAIN  EXCELLENT .NO EXPERT . JUST COMPARING TO SOME OTHERS   




Blankenship Brothers     That's Why I Am Blue    $1,499.99

From the Auction:

BLANKENSHIP BROS. - SKYLINE 106

THAT'S WHY I AM BLUE

I GOT JUST ONE HEART

Here we have the Blankenship Bros. performing a fabulous Rockabilly tune on the Skyline label. This highly sought after single grades at mint minus. You can check out sound clips on You Tube or Rockin' Country Style. 




Eddie and the Hot Rods    Writing On The Wall    $417.00

From the Auction:

EDDIE & THE HOT RODS: WRITING ON THE WALL b/w Cruisin' In The Lincoln ISLAND WIP 6270 UK M/M Mega rare promo only sleeve 1976 only a small quantity printed at that time made it one of the  rarest UK punk early item.I'm not 100% sure ,but I think it comes before Anarchy & New Rose were released.



The Kinks     I Took My Baby Home   $255.00

From the Auction:

The Kinks - I Took My Baby Home / Long Tall Sally
classic garage 45 on Cameo promo copy







The Clash    White Riot    $220.00

From the Auction:

   CLASH: WHITE RIOT b/w 1977 CBS AUSTRALIA BA222300 M-/M- rare OZ PRESSING







No comments:

Post a Comment