Monday, March 7, 2011

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #81 Live - Little Mascara


I've got RamonesMania tonite. Yes, the black leather jacket, Ramones T-shirt and ripped jeans are on and I've lined up some Strummer, Spits and Carbonas to celebrate everything Ramones.

Here's the Playlist:

Havana Affair
Ramones
Ramones
Blitzkrieg Bop
Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
Coma Girl
UK Coma Girl CD single #2

Carbona Not Glue
Ramonetures
Ramonetures
Die Die Die
The Spits
The Spits
Suggested by Lee

53rd & 3rd
Ultracats
Ultracats
Suggested by Twitch

Little Mascara
The Replacements
Tim

I Heard Ramona Sing
Frank Black
Frank Black

Tough Guys
Cock Sparrer
Bloody Minded
Suggested by Phil

Oh Oh I Love Her So
The Ramones
Leave Home

Radio Unfriendly
U.K. Subs
Work In Progress

You Can't Kill Joey Ramones
Sloppy Seconds
Like a Ramone!!

Loudmouth
Sinrespeto
Rocket To Chile

Kill The Ramones
Boris The Sprinkler
Junk 7"
Rockaway Beach
The Queers
RER 7"

I Can't Control Myself
The Troggs
Fontana 7"

I Wanna Be Sedated
Ramones
Sire 7"
When I Was Young
Eric Burdon & the Animals
MGM 7"

Blackout
Carbonas
Douchemaster 7"

Johnny
The Celibate Rifles
True Tone 7"

If you would like to download the show in MP3 format - click the link below

Link

Next week, I'll be puttin on my green and celebrating St. Pats day with a little Pogues tribute.

In 2 weeks, the subject will be the Television. Television Addict, TV Eye and The Ballad of TV Violence will most likely be in the show.

If you have any suggestions, themes or songs to contribute to my shows, please let me know at redredwineonasunday@gmail.com

Don't forget, if you'd like to subscribe to the show, just click the big Itunes logo on the upper right hand side of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment