Sunday, May 2, 2010

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #28 - Unsatisfied



Do ya like Feedback? Does it make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? Me too - and I've got some music for you tonight that you just might enjoy. I'll be exploring the band the Jesus and Mary Chain, some of their influences, contemporaries and followers as well, so sit back, relax and let the reverberation wash over you.

Here's the Playlist:

Never Understand [John Peel Session, October 23rd, 1984]
The Jesus and Mary Chain
The Complete John Peel Sessions

Between Planets
The Jesus And Mary Chain
Automatic

Jamaica Beer Eyes
The Heights
Bad News EP
Sent in by Jake from Jake's Inferno and Apa State Mental

Duel
Swervedriver
Mezcal Head

Unsatisfied
The Replacements
Let it Be

Taste Of Cindy (Acoustic Version)
The Jesus And Mary Chain
The Power Of The Negative Thinking

Dead Man's Curve
Black Francis
Nonstoperotik

Buick MacKane
T. Rex
The Slider
In the Spirit of Mottey's Garage Glamcast

New Kind of Kick
The Cramps
Bad Music for Bad People

Do it Clean
Echo & The Bunnymen
Korova UK 7"
Crocodiles LP

Little Red Rooster
Howlin' Wolf
Chess 7"
Stone Rock Blues: The Original Recordings Of Songs Covered By The Rolling Stones

So Bored
Wavves
Young Turks 7"

To Hell with Good Intentions
Mclusky
Too Pure UK 7"
Mcluskyism LP

Sometimes Always
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Blanco Y Negro UK 7"

That Ain't Bad
Ratcat
Tingles

If you would like t0 listen to the show right now - click on the play button on the top right side of the page (Listen to the Show section) ------------------>>>

If you would like to subscribe to the podcast on Itunes - click on the Itunes symbol below
Preview

If you would like to download the show in MP3 format - click the link below


Next week I'll be playin' some songs from Australia, so if ya have any favorites, let me know or send them my way by May 5th and I'll include them!

For RRW #30, I'll be playin' some of my favorite
Cover Songs, so if ya have any suggestions, let me know or send them my way and I'll be sure to play them. Id love to include some Ska, Reggae, Crust, Psychobilly, Surf, and Power Pop, so don't be shy - send me an e-mail and I'll track the song down if I don't have it.

Send your suggestions to redredwineonasunday@gmail.com
Even better, send me the song you picked and an mp3 of you introducing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment