Sunday, May 9, 2010

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #29 - Achin' To Be



Join me tonight as we head over to Australia to explore some of the great music coming out of that continent. We've got an expert guide by the name of El along, so please buckle your seatbelts and make sure to keep both hands inside the Ute, as you can never predict when the native Meanies or Hoodoo Gurus will attack.

Here's the Playlist:

At First Sight
The Stems
At First Sight

Wishy Washy
INXS
INXS
Dogs in Space Wiki

Wild About You
The Saints
(I'm Stranded)

Alone With You
Sunnyboys
Sunnyboys
Sent by El from Cassettes and Chocolate Milk

What Am I to Do
The Meanies
Televolution
Sent in by Jake from Jake's Inferno and Apa State Mental
Layer Cake Shiraz

Aint Gone And Open
You Am I
Hi Fi Way

What's My Scene
Hoodoo Gurus
Aussie BBQ
Suggested by El from Cassettes and Chocolate Milk

Television Addict
The Victims
All Loud On The Western Front

Throw It In
The Hard-Ons
Love Is A Battlefield Of Wounded Hearts
Sent in by Joe from The Best Table In Hell Podcast

Moonman
The Atlantics
CBS 7"
Bombora LP

Sorry
The Easybeats
United Artists 7"
Suggested by El from Cassettes and Chocolate Milk

When The River Runs Dry
Hunters & Collectors
Atlantic 7"
Ghost Nation LP
Sent in by Boyd

Who Listens To The Radio
The Sports
Arista 7"
Don't Throw Stones LP

Achin' To Be
The Replacements
Sire 7"
Don't Tell A Soul LP
The Skyway

Eloise
Royal Headache
RIP Society 7"
In the Spirit of Mottey's Garage

IOU
Jack And The Beanstalk
I'm In Love With That Song
Thanks Scott from the Ledge Podcast and Bronxteacher from the Men Without Ties forum

If you would like t0 listen to the show right now - click on the play button on the top right side of the page (Listen to the Show section) ------------------>>>

If you would like to download the show in MP3 format - click the link below

Link

Next week I'll be playin' some of my favorite Cover Songs, so if ya have any favs, let me know or send them my way by May 12th and I'll include them!

For RRW #31, I'll be playin' some of my favorite Surf and Hot Rod songs, so if ya have any suggestions, let me know or send them my way and I'll be sure to play them.

Send your suggestions to redredwineonasunday@gmail.com
Even better, send me the song you picked and an mp3 of you introducing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment