Saturday, January 18, 2014

Maui Brewing Company Coconut Porter



It is a fine Saturday afternoon out here on the Left Coast.  In case you are wondering, I'm recording the show on a Saturday night, as I have a date to watch the NFL's finest tomorrow evening.  Go Niners!  Ok - back to the beer.  I've cracked open a can of the Maui Brewing company Coconut Porter,  This one is black as night with a nice 2 finger head.  Aromas of Chocolate, Coffee and Coconut (of course) abound and the taste - well - it's a bit like an malty Mounds Bar to tell you the truth.  I'm loving it and the second one will be saved to go with the homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies my oldest daughter is whipping up tonite.  We will be watching Lilo and Stitch a bit later - not my favorite movie.  Alas, she and a group of friends are heading out to Hawaii tomorrow for a week of sun and fun, thus the choice - wish I was going..... 




Here's a couple of video reviews of the beer:



New Brew Thursday!


Ramblin' Beer!

Cheers,
Jerry





No comments:

Post a Comment