Friday, January 7, 2011

Ebay Rock 45's (1/7/10)

Ebay Rock 45's

Each Friday, I post a select group of 5 rock 45's that sold on Ebay recently.
Here's the list for Friday, the 7th of January, 2011

The Queers Kicked Out Of The Webelos $1,100.00

Rare early single on the Doheny label


The Phantom Love Me $566.00

From the Auction :
Here is a rare original 1960 45rpm pressing on the Dor label (16056) from The Phantom (a.k.a. Jerry Lott) titled "Love Me" b/w "Whisper Your Love". This comes with the original picture sleeve!


No Doubt Squeal $400.00

From the Auction:
No Doubt Squeal/My Room Is Still Clean 7” single on the Beacon Street Label.

Limited edition of 1000 copies pressed.

Record and sleeve are in absolute mint condition.

Record was given to me brand new by Eric Stefani back in 1994 and has never been played.

Agnostic Front United Blood #360.00

From The Auction: Agnostic Front-United Blood E.P.-1983-cover in VG with wear, cover taped together on each side (common problem with this EP as the glue does not stick or was not used), it is a glossy photo type cover, includes insert-B side label is blank due to pressing error (one of 600 of this kind)-vinyl in VG+ with a bad mark on side B that does not feel to the touch. Further explanation: There's a weird mark, you can SEE it but you can't FEEL it.

AGNOSTIC FRONT changed the face of music throughout its 25-year-long career and the "United Blood" record started it all. Originally released in 1983, "United Blood" was AGNOSTIC FRONT's first release. This EP was a blast of pure New York hardcore that confirmed AF's status as leaders of the New York hardcore movement alongside precursors the CRO-MAGS and MURPHY'S LAW.

? & The Mysterians 96 Tears $325.00

From the Auction: "96 Tears" b/w "Midnight Hour" (Pa-Go-Go 102) by ? and the Mysterians. I bought this in the summer of 1981, shortly after I started collecting 45s. I paid $42 for it from a dealer (I think his name was Joe Moorehouse) in Michigan who had placed an ad in Goldmine magazine. That was a lot of money for me back then, as a I had just finished my first year in college and was making about $3.00 an hour working part time. The dealer graded it M- with writing on the A-side label; I grade the vinyl at VG+, but I've been told by quite a few customers that I undergrade my records. Either way it's a nice copy of a record that doesn't turn up that often.

Here's a bonus auction for all those Jerry Lee Lewis fans out there:

Set of 4 Jerry Lee Lewis EP's $350.00

From the Auction: CAT NO: EP EPA-107 EPA-108 EPA-109 EPA-110

Wow!


No comments:

Post a Comment