Sunday, June 20, 2010

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #35 - Fuck School


Tonight we are heading back to 1982- the year that saw the birth of Hardcore and College Rock and the resurgence of New Wave, Ska and Punk Blues. Buckle your seatbelts, as I've got the Red Red Wine On a Sunday Time Machine warmed up and the lower deck stocked up for the journey.

Here's the Playlist:

She's Tight
Cheap Trick
One On one

Eaten By the Monster of Love
Sparks
Angst In My Pants

Speeding
The Go-Go's
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Spar With Me
The Beat
Peel Sessions
Marco On The Bass

If Reagan Played Disco
Minutemen
Bean-Spill EP

1 Down 3 To Go
The Meatmen
Blüd Sausage EP

Common Criminal
The Mob
Upset the System EP
Killed By Death

M.I.C.
Husker Du
In a Free Land 7"
Suggested by Joe from
The Best Table In Hell Podcast

Fuck School
The Replacements
Stink EP
2008 Sobon Estates Old Vines Zinfandel

Eyes of a Stranger
Payolas
Polydor 7"
No Stranger to Danger LP

Run Like a Villain
Iggy Pop
Animal Records UK 7"
Zombie Birdhouse LP

This Is My Happy Hour
The Scientists
Au Go Go 7"
Blood Red River 1982-1984

You Hit the Spot (Live)
Graham Parker
RCA UK 7"
The Real Macaw Expanded Issue

The Fire of Love
The Gun Club
Animal Records French 7"
Miami LP

Someday Someway
Marshall Crenshaw
Warner Brothers 7"
Marshall Crenshaw LP

She Sheila
Producers
Portrait 7"
You Make The Heat LP

Marty Feldman Eyes
Bruce "Baby Man" Baum
Horn 7"

Working Girl
The Members
Arista 7"
Uprhythm Downbeat LP

Know Your Rights
The Clash
CBS 7"
Combat Rock LP

Remember Me, I'm Gone
Motörhead
Bronze Records UK 7"
Iron First [Deluxe Edition]

Carnival of Sorts (Box Cars)
REM
Chronic Town
Suggested by El from Cassettes and Chocolate Milk

If you would like to listen to the show right now - click on the play button on the top right side of the page (Listen to the Show section) ------------------>>>

If you would like to download the show in MP3 format - click the link below

Link

Next week, I'll be featuring the
Smithereens, so if ya have any favs by the band, their influences or followers, let me know or send them my way by June 24th and I'll include them!

For RRW #37, It will be July 4th, so I'll be playing only
American bands like the Blasters, Johnny Cakes and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypo, the Ramones and Blondie, so if ya have any suggestions, let me know or send them my way and I'll be sure to play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment