Friday, June 16, 2017

Redox #81 - Little Mascara

Originally posted 3/7/11 


I've got RamonesMania tonite. Yes, the black leather jacket, Ramones T-shirt and ripped jeans are on and I've lined up some Strummer, Spits and Carbonas to celebrate everything Ramones.

Here's the Playlist:

Havana Affair
Ramones
Ramones
Blitzkrieg Bop
Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
Coma Girl
UK Coma Girl CD single #2

Carbona Not Glue
Ramonetures
Ramonetures
Die Die Die
The Spits
The Spits
Suggested by Lee

53rd & 3rd
Ultracats
Ultracats
Suggested by Twitch

Little Mascara
The Replacements
Tim

I Heard Ramona Sing
Frank Black
Frank Black

Tough Guys
Cock Sparrer
Bloody Minded
Suggested by Phil

Oh Oh I Love Her So
The Ramones
Leave Home

Radio Unfriendly
U.K. Subs
Work In Progress

You Can't Kill Joey Ramones
Sloppy Seconds
Like a Ramone!!

Loudmouth
Sinrespeto
Rocket To Chile

Kill The Ramones
Boris The Sprinkler
Junk 7"
Rockaway Beach
The Queers
RER 7"

I Can't Control Myself
The Troggs
Fontana 7"

I Wanna Be Sedated
Ramones
Sire 7"
When I Was Young
Eric Burdon & the Animals
MGM 7"

Blackout
Carbonas
Douchemaster 7"

Johnny
The Celibate Rifles
True Tone 7"
If you would like to download the show - click on the button below:




You can also subscribe to the show in Itunes by clicking on the button below:


Suscribe to the Show in Itunes and get it every week



No comments:

Post a Comment