Monday, April 4, 2011

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #85 - A Toe Needs A Shoe


"Way out west there was this fella..." And so starts one of my favorite Coen Brothers movies. Hey- it starts this episode too. If ya don't like the movie, I'd skip this show and watch the movie again to see if you were actually awake.....

Here's the Playlist:

Tumbling Tumbleweeds
Sons of the Pioneers
The Ultimate Big Lebowski Soundtrack

Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles
The Black Keys
Covered: A Revolution in Sound

Viva Las Vegas
Dead Kennedys
Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables

Take The Skinheads Bowling
Camper Van Beethoven
Telephone Free Landslide Victory

Dead Flowers
Fleshdrive
Unreleased
I'm a Lebowski, your a Lebowski Fan Book

I Could See The Dude
Spoon
Soft Effects (EP)
Dropkick Queen Of The Weekend
The Dudes
Brain Heart Guitar

Humans From Earth
T-Bone Burnett
The Criminal Under My Own Hat

A Toe Needs a Shoe (Outtake)
The Replacements
Sorry Ma, Forgot to Take Out the Trash!

Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
Children of Bodom
Hellhounds On My Trail

Rock N Roll Loser
Biters
All Chewed Up EP

Black California
F-Units
Alone in Babylon
Tommy Unit Live

Four-Track Mind
The Heat Tape
Raccoon Valley Recordings
Mottey's Garage Podcast

I Really Don't Think So
N.Y. Ravers
N. Y. Ravers are Go EP


Sticky Situations
Pets
Sweet Rot 7"

The Base Of A Dream Is Empty
Yuck
Fat Possum 7"

My Mood Swings
Elvis Costello
Mercury 7"


I Hate You
Graves Brothers Deluxe
Electro-Harmonix 7"

Run Through The Jungle
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Fantasy 7"

If you would like to download the show in MP3 format - click the link below

Link

Next week, it's back to my favorite subject - Wine. Yes - songs about the noble grape.

In 2 weeks, I'll be gearing up for my trip to Vegas and the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend with a Rockabilly show.

If you have any suggestions, themes or songs to contribute to my shows, please let me know at redredwineonasunday@gmail.com

Don't forget, if you'd like to subscribe to the show, just click the big Itunes logo on the upper right hand side of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment