Sunday, April 4, 2010

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #24 Red Red Wine


Did you know that it takes 3 whole clusters of grapes (about 150 grapes) to make a glass of wine? Learn more about wine and listen to some songs inspired by the nectar of the gods when you join me for the lastest Red Red Wine On A Sunday.

Here's the Playlist:

Wine and Roses
Lars Frederiksen and The bastards
Lars Frederiksen and The bastards

Wine Wine Wine
Renegades V
Buffalo Bop - Rhythm & Booze
Suggested by Michael Kaiser of RadiOblivian
Real Punk Radio

Rock 'Til The End Of Time
Little Johnny and the Silvertones
I Still Hate CD's: Norton Records 45 RPM Singles Collection Vol. 2
Suggested by Michael Kaiser of RadiOblivian
2006 Old Vine Zinfandel from the Starry Night Winery

Red Red Wine
The Replacements
Pleased To Meet Me

Wine Stained Lips
Catch 22
Dinosaur Sounds
You Tube

Blood Red Wine
The Rolling Stones
Trident Sessions Bootleg

Old Red Wine
The Who
Then and Now! 1964-2004

Wine, Women An' Song
Whitesnake
Come An' Get It
Sent in by Jake from Jake's Inferno and Apa State Mental

Days of Wine and Booze
The Minus 5
At the Organ - EP

I Drink the Wine
Murder City Devils
R.I.P.

Wine & Depression
New Bomb Turks
Nightmare Scenario

Down Among The Wines And Spirits
Elvis Costello
Secret, Profane And Sugarcane

Red Red Wine
Tony Tribe
United Artists 7"
Trojan Skinhead Reggae Box Set
Suggested? by Dave from Mottey's Garage

Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee
Stick McGee
Atlantic 7"
We're Gonna Rock: We're Gonna Roll Disc 1

Strychnine
The Sonics
Norton 7"
Here Are The Sonics!!!
King Tut - Wine Drinker?

Little Ol' Wine Drinker Me
Lurkers
Beggars Banquet 7"
Greatest Hits

Pass Me Down The Wine
Oasis
Big Brother 7"
Don't Believe the Truth

Click the link below to download the podcast:


Remember, next week I'll be playin' some songs from Elvis Costello, so if ya have any favorites or songs that have that EC spirit by other artists, let me know or send them my way by April 8th and I'll include them!

For RRW #26, I'll be playin' some songs from the year 1977, highlighting the bands that mixed the greatest of Punk with the sublime sounds of Reggae and Ska (ala the Clash), so if ya have any suggestions, let me know or send them my way and I'll be sure to play them.

Send your suggestions to redredwineonasunday@gmail.com
Even better, send me the song you picked and an mp3 of you introducing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment