Sunday, January 17, 2010

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #14 Hold My Life



This Sunday we head over to the left coast for some punk goodness from the Dangerhouse, PoshBoy and Slash record labels.

Johnny Hit and Run Pauline
X
Los Angeles

Not You
Auntie Christ
Life Could Be a Dream
Sent in by TJ from TJ's Punk Rock Show

Journey To The End Of The East Bay
Rancid
And Out Come The Wolves

Hold My Life
Replacements
Tim

Hamlet Meets John Doe
Rave-Ups
Chance

Heartless
John Doe
Forever Hasn't Happened Yet

Funland at the Beach
Dead Kennedys
Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
Rosenblum Cellars

Throw it away
Germs
MIA The Complete Germs
Sent in by Gabe Pressure from Musical Occupation
Host of AudioCrash and Pressure Drop

Not Alone
Briggs
Come All You Madmen

Skidmarks on My Heart
Go -Go's
Beauty and the Beat

I Will Dare
X
Ain't Love Grand
Sent in By Scott Hudson of The Ledge

Wild In the Street
Circle Jerks
Posh Boy 7"
Wild In the Street LP

Media Control
The Nuns
Rosco 7"
The Nuns LP

Adult Books
X
Dangerhouse 7"
Wild Gift LP
Harlow's

Nothing Means Nothing Anymore
Alley Cats
Dangerhouse 7"
Nightmare City LP

Don't Push Me Around
Zeros
Bomp 7"
DIY : We're Desperate (The LA Scene 75 -79) LP

No Other Girl
Blasters
Slash 7"
Blasters LP

Now
Plimsouls
Planet 7"
Plimsouls LP

Click the link below to download the podcast:

Link

Remember, send me your Rockabilly related songs (by artists from the original era - Presley, Burnette, Vincent, or artists in later years - Stray Cats, Whirlwind, Matchbox) for Red Red Wine on a Sunday #15. If ya feel like contributing, please send your picks to me by the 21st and I'll include them!

For RRW #16, I'll be going back to some Power Pop goodness with the spotlight on The Plimsouls- so send me your suggestions for that episode (songs, stories, etc.).

Send your suggestions to redredwineonasunday@gmail.com
Even better, send me the song you picked and an mp3 of you introducing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment