Monday, May 23, 2011

Red Red Wine on a Sunday #92 - LoveLines


What can I say about "High Fidelity"? Great movie, even better book. But, I'll let the music do the talking tonight. Got some 13th Floor Elevators, Elvis Costello and Love for ya tonight.

Here's the playlist:

You're Gonna Miss Me
The Thirteenth Floor Elevators
High Fidelity Soundtrack

Janie Jones
The Clash
The Clash
Suggested by Greg from the Lonesome Kings and the Rock and Roll Manifesto

Try A Little Tenderness (Live At The Monterey International Pop Festival)
Otis Redding
Dreams To Remember - The Otis Redding Anthology
Suggested by Tim of the Drunken Dumb Show

Tell Laura I Love Her
Ray Peterson
Tell Laura I Love Her
Suggested by Midwesternskirt of My Little Darlin Radio Hour

Sun Was High (So Was I)
Best Coast
Sun Was High (So Was I) 7 single
Suggested by John of the band Wig

Lovelines
Replacements
Hootenanny

Always See Your Face
Love
High Fidelity

I'm Wrong About Everything
John Wesley Harding
High Fidelity

Everybody's Gonna Be Happy
Kinks
High Fidelity



Many Rivers To Cross
Jimmy Cliff
Island UK 7"

Happy When It Rains
Jesus And Mary Chain
Blanc Y Negro UK 7"

God Save the Queen
Sex Pistols
A & M UK 7"

Suspect Device
Stiff Little Fingers
Rough Trade UK 7"



Walking On Sunshine
Katrina and the Waves
Capitol 7"

ELO Kiddies
Cheap Trick
Epic UK 7"

High Fidelity
Elvis Costello
UK F-beat 7"

If you would like to download the show in MP3 format - click the link below

Link

Next week, the theme will be Summer, as my favorite season is fast approaching!

In 2 weeks, I'll be taking the wraps off the Red Red Wine On A Sunday Time Machine and I'll be heading back to 1966

If you have any suggestions, themes or songs to contribute to my shows, please let me know at redredwineonasunday@gmail.com

Don't forget, if you'd like to subscribe to the show, just click the big Itunes logo on the upper right hand side of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment