Sunday, April 8, 2018

Red Red Wine On A Sunday #382 - Don't Ask Why




What's your Philosophy?  I'll be exploring the subject tonight with some Bonnevilles, Mats and Pixies!

Here's the Playlist:

Where Is My Mind?
Pixies
Surfer Rosa

Words of Reason
Rifle Sport
Voice of Reason

Don't Ask Why
The Replacements
Sorry Ma, Forgot to Take Out the Trash!



Northcote (So Hungover)
The Bedroom Philosopher
Songs from the 86 Tram
Suggested by Kate

I Failed Philosophy
The Hextalls
The Hextalls

Zebra
John Butler Trio
Sunrise Over Sea
Contributed by Darren

Somewhere In The Between
Streetlight Manifesto
Somewhere In The Between
Suggested by Boyd



Peace of Mind
Torpedohead
I I I

Karl Marx
Tommy Keene
International Pop Overthrow Vol. 7

Zen and the Art Of...
Micah Schnabel
I'm Dead, Serious
Suggested by Jer

Don't Forget Who You Are
Miles Kane
Don't Forget Who You Are



You're All the Reason I Need
John Hiatt
Mystic Pinball

All in the Mind
Judge Dread
Dreadmania - It's All In The Mind

We're All Gonna Die
Kasey Chambers
The Captain
Contributed by Tom T



I Think I'm Starting To Lose It
Frank Black & The Catholics
Pistolero
Suggested by Noland

Too Much Thinking
Black Tie Revue
Code Fun

Hot For Nietzsche
Turbonegro
RockNRoll Machine

Rollerskater
Hollerado
Born Yesterday

You're Not Alone
Andrew W.K.
You're Not Alone

Life Is...
Shank
Honesty



The Poachers Pocket
The Bonnevilles
Dirty Photographs



Faustian Bargains (Live)
Imperial State Electric
Anywhere Loud 

Reason 41
The Alarm
IRS 7"



Bruces Song
Monty Python ‎
Charisma 7"

Journey To The Center Of Your Mind
The Amboy Dukes
Mainstream 7"



You Might Think
The Cars
Elektra 7"



My Way Of Thinking
UB40
UK Graduate 7"

This Time I Got a Reason
Fuzz
Trouble In Mind 7"



Reasons To Be Cheerful Part 3
Ian Dury And The Blockheads
Stiff 7"

You Can't Always Get What You Want
The Rolling Stones
London 7"




Clips on the Show:

Being There Trailer
12 Angry Men Trailer
Steve Martin - Philosophy Clip
The Truman Show Trailer

If you would like to Download the show in MP3 format, click the link below:



You can also subscribe to the show in Itunes by clicking on the button below:


Suscribe to the Show in Itunes and get it every week


Next Week, 
we will honor the Sonics!

In 2 weeks the subject is Soundtracks.

If you have any songs to contribute, please e-mail me at:

redredwineonasunday@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment