Friday, April 7, 2017

Redox #72 Live - This Machine

Originally Posted on 12/27/10




This Monday, I've got the 3rd 2010 show for ya. I dutifully read all those year end lists and found a couple of nuggets I missed. I drink a toast to 2010 also, as this is the last show of the year!

Here's the Playlist:

Be True To Your School ('Til You Get Kicked Out)
White Wires
WWII

I Was Born
The Menzingers
Chamberlain Waits

Screw Me Up
Cyanide Pills
Screw Me Up

Islands
Ex Humans
Ex Humans
Suggested by Lee

Kill My Baby
Nick Curran & the Lowlifes
Reform School Girl

The Spell That You Cast
Elvis Costello
National Ransom

Colors Of Night
Peter Case
Wig!

Medicine
Jackie Greene
Till The Light Comes
Beaujolais Nouveau Wiki - Click HERE



Couch Critics
Black Wine
Black Wine

Evil New War God
The Melvins
The Bride Screamed Murder

Dunno
So Cow
Meaningless Friendly

Yr Sons & Daughters
Peachfuzz
Everything Takes Forever
Music Ruined My Life - Underappreciated Albums that Rocked 2010 - Click HERE
Largehearted Boy Blog - 2010 Year End Lists - Click HERE
Scott Hudson's Best of 2010 - Top 40 Albums - Click HERE

So Lonely
The Whigs
In the Dark

Pinpricks
You Am I
You Am I

Bloodbuzz Ohio
The National
4AD 7"

Bullet Proof Nothing
Ty Segall
Goner 7"

This Machine
Mr. F
7"

If you would like to download the show - click on the button below:




You can also subscribe to the show in Itunes by clicking on the button below:





Suscribe to the Show in Itunes and get it every week

No comments:

Post a Comment